This is the source for Child Nutrition Programs (CNP) sponsored trainings, workshops, and conferences. RIDE develops and conducts program and nutrition training designed to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to understand and comply with USDA requirements.
As training events are scheduled, they will be posted here. You can check for training programs offered in your program area and conveniently register online. If you have any questions regarding any training, please contact the RIDE contact listed.
The Training Resource Center includes the following Programs:
- After School Snack Program
- Child and Adult Care Food Program
- School Breakfast Program
- National School Lunch Program
- Summer Food Program
- Healthier US School Challenge (HUSSC)
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program
- Farm to School